Hydration is extremely important and can prevent many diseases. Experts say that women should drink at least nine cups of water per day. Otherwise, you may cause serious health problems.
..Click to read more
1. When you do not drink enough water, your body is prone to serious diseases. Studies have shown that proper hydration reduce the risks of kidney stones, bladder cancer and colon and heart attacks.
2. Without water, your metabolism gets lazy. Research has shown that moisture accelerates combustion while the body is at rest.
3. Lack of water in the body leads to problems of concentration. Thus, you will need more time to meet your daily tasks.
4. You eat more when you drink less water. Experts have shown that women who drank two glasses of water before meals ate 90 calories less.
5. Dehydration ages the skin. Water consumed in large quantities you get rid of wrinkles, giving the skin a matte light.
6. You are feeling unwell when you do not drink water. Lack of water in the body leads to fatigue, depression and irritability increases.