Healing clays are a very good way of restoring the beauty of your face, armpits when put in the bathing water. But they are even more effective when they are used to detox your feet. Our feet are perhaps the most used part of our body. No matter if we walk, play with kids, wear high-heeled shoes, cook or even stand at the desk, they are under a continuous pressure.
In other words, a massage or a pedicure is ideal in this case. Once your feet are relaxed, your body relaxes as well. You can relax your feet even by soaking them in hot water with Epsom salt and other ingredients that are presented below.
Bentonite Clay is a clay that stimulates your body to absorb and remove toxins, impurities or chemicals, when it enters in contact with fluids. Because it is charged with negative energy, it attracts the positive energy that the toxins and the other impurities have, releasing only their minerals, so that the body uses them. Moreover, this clay transports oxygen to the cells, removing the existing hydrogen.
- Pour ½ cup of Epsom salt in a tube filled with hot water;
- Mix 2 tbsp of bentonite clay with 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and add some water to make it thinner;
- Apply the paste on your legs and cover them with a bathing cloth, leaving them dry for about 10 minutes;
- Once the water has cooled down, add several drops of essential oil and soak your feet in the tub for about 15 minutes, the clay will be slowly dissolved;
- Take a brush and scrub your feet gently, then wash them off and pat them dry.